Thursday, January 3, 2008

Coming to America ...

Well, the tickets are booked and we can't wait. Our Penelope is coming to spend time with us and you can bet we are going to make the most of our time with her ...
She is leaving Johannesburg on June 11th in the evening and you will have to keep visiting to see how long we will have her here with us.
Emily and Madison are whooping and hollering with joy - already making plans for movies and sushi ...
Linda and Rodger have already warned the favorite sushi restaurant that we are planning on having many reservations for "some of everything" while Pen is here and you can bet there will be a get-together with friends, food and liberal libations!
We know Pen wants to see you all, so feel free to let her know on this blog ...

3 comments:

Penelope said...

Laughing...do you think it will be over the top to have a parade upon my returning...lead by Neil Diamond belting out "She's coming to America..TODAY..." ? which begs for a sing-a-long! xoxo Penelope

Linda said...

I am not sure we can afford Neil Diamond, but Emily got an "I can play" rock-star guitar for Christmas and I am sure she will oblige. Maybe your friends will line up and do a rendition of the Rockets ....
Can't wait to have you home!!

Regan said...

Okay, now you guys are intimidating me cuz I have NO musical talent! But...if given enough yummy cocktails, heck I'll dress up as Neil Diamond and sing! I can't wait to see all of you and give my dear friend Pelpe a big hug!

Love Regan